What You Get
Included in the deal:
Tour of Vietnam and Cambodia for one person, including 14 nights of accommodation: 12 nights in hotels, one overnight train, and one night aboard Apricot Cruises, Vietnam Airlines airfare from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City with 20kg checked-in luggage and a 7kg handbag, train ticket from Hanoi to Da Nang (soft sleeper, air-conditioned four-berth sharing), bus transfer with Mekong Express from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh and to Siem Reap, private airport transfer in Hanoi, Da Nang Airport and Ho Chi Minh City Airport, train station transfer in Hanoi and Da Nang, guided tour of Halong Bay, two-day Apricot Cruise at Halong Bay, tours and meals as mentioned in the itinerary, and tax and service charge
AED 2,999 per person (instead of AED 8,437)
- Valid until 31 Dec 2020
A peak season supplement surcharge of US$120 (AED 445) per person applies for travel between: 24 Dec 2019-5 Jan 2020, 2021, 10 Jan 2020-20 Feb 2020, 30 Mar 2020- 6 Apr 2020, 24 Apr 2020-5 May 2020 and 28 Aug 2020- 5 Sep 2020. Travel from
- Travel from 1 May 2020 onwards incur a surcharge of 50USDpp
- Modifications possible, subject to room availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed. No-shows will forfeit their voucher
Embark on this 15-day adventure and discover the highlights of both Vietnam and Cambodia, travelling through cities and countryside. Become immersed in the rich cultural heritage and history of the different regions and take in picturesque landscapes as they’re guided through destinations including Hanoi, the Mekong Delta, Siem Reap and Halong Bay.
- Day 1: Hanoi: Be transferred from the airport to the hotel in the centre of Hanoi; enjoy some leisure time in the city
- Day 2: Hanoi to Halong Bay: Embark on an overnight Halong Bay cruise and spend the day kayaking, exploring Sung Sot Cave and enjoying the sun on the deck; take part in a sunset party aboard and optional squid fishing (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Day 3: Halong Bay to Hanoi: Start the day from Tai Chi aboard, cruise to Titov Island and spend some time swimming before heading back to the harbour; participate in a cooking class and enjoy a Vietnamese lunch on board before disembarking and returning to Hanoi (breakfast, lunch)
- Day 4: Hanoi & Overnight Train to Da Nang: Leisure day; explore the city of Hanoi on your own and take an overnight train to Da Nang (breakfast)
- Day 5: Da Nang to Hoi An Town: Be transferred to the hotel in Hoi An for an overnight stay
- Day 6: Hoi An: Head to My Son Holy Land, a 4th-century religious centre with numerous temples, towers and ancient buildings; take a boat trip down River Thu Bon and visit a traditional local village (breakfast and light lunch)
- Day 7: Hoi An: Spend the day at leisure day in Hoi An
- Day 8: Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City: Be transferred to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City and then to the hotel (breakfast)
- Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City: Day 9: Take a scenic journey among the vividly green rice fields to visit Vinh Trang pagoda and take a boat ride along the river overviewing fruit plantations and fishing villages; explore Tortoise Islet and An Khanh, and learn more about the local life in the Mekong Delta
- Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City: In the morning drive to Cu Chi, a suburban district of Ho Chi Minh City which used to serve as an army base (breakfast and lunch)
- Day 11:Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh: Embark on a bus journey to Phnom Penh, while on the spot, be transferred to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure (breakfast)
- Day 12: Phnom Penh: Visit the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum; after the tour enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, then explore PsarToul Tom Pong, also called the “Russian Market” (breakfast, lunch)
- Day 13: Phnom Penh: Take a bus to Siem Reap and then be transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay (breakfast)
- Day 14: Siem Reap: Explore the gems of Angkor Thom Area, including Angkor Thom South Gate, Bayon Temple Elephants Terrace and the Royal Palace, visit the iconic Angkor Wat Temple, one of the architectural wonders of the world and head to Bakheng Hill (breakfast and lunch)
- Day 15: Siem Reap: Enjoy some leisure time and be transferred to the airport (breakfast)
See here for the full itinerary
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotels
- Staff speaks English
- Pets are not allowed
The Fine Print
Modifications possible, subject to room availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed. No-shows will forfeit their voucher.
Valid until 31 Dec 2020. Excluded dates/periods: 23-27 Jan 2020.
A peak season supplement surcharge of US$120 (AED 445) per person applies for travel between: 24 Dec 2019-5 Jan 2020, 2021, 10 Jan 2020-20 Feb 2020, 30 Mar 2020- 6 Apr 2020, 24 Apr 2020-5 May 2020 and 28 Aug 2020- 5 Sep 2020. Travel from 1 May 2020 onwards incur a surcharge of 50USDpp.
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together). Must buy two vouchers to complete the booking.
Single supplement (one person travelling alone): US$510 (approx AED 1,875), payable at the time of booking (please note single travellers will share a four-berth sleeper cabin on the train)
Must book min. 10 days in advance; the last book by date: 21 Dec 2020.
Book by email: email@example.com.
Please note that availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay.
Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Can be bought as gifts but not to extend the stay.
The hotels are located in Hanoi, Halong Bay (cruise), Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam and Phnom Penh, Siem Reap - Cambodia.
All taxes included. Airport transfers included. Tour transfers included. Domestic flight from Danang to Ho Chi Minh City is included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe room. deluxe cabin and superior room for 1 person (as per room categories given per hotel).
Please note that international flights, transportation other than specified, items of a personal nature, porterage, tipping and sightseeing are not included.
A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory. For visa advice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visa stamps upon arrival for US$35 per person (approx. AED 130) For children rates, please reach out to tour operator directly for updated rates on your prefered dates of travel.
Optional upgrade to 4* or 5* hotel, with additional charges. Please contact the merchant directly for more information and charges. All additional charges are to be paid directly to the merchant.