What You Get
Included in all options:
- Hotel accommodation for one person with breakfast, return flights from Dubai or Sharjah, ‘meet and greet’ in the hotel, airport transfers, and 24-hour support of a Tour Provider representative
Included in dedicated options:
- Sightseeing tours
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two or three vouchers to complete booking of the shared options
- Bookings fulfilled by Group On Holidays
- until 31 Mar 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
An alluring blend of the old and new awaits travellers in Azerbaijan, a proud country of contradictions and contrasts. Holidaymakers can choose to spend three nights in Baku, exploring the city as their please, or opt for a package with tours to get some insight into the local history and culture.
When it is time to rest, travellers can unwind in the four-star Corniche Hotel and Altus Hotel. Both properties boast central location within easy reach of numerous local landmarks and offer accommodation in elegant rooms with en suite facilities.
Tours Package - Optional
- Day 1: After check-in, relax a bit and head out for a five-hour sightseeing tour to see the meanders of the Old City and the vibrant Nizami Street
- Day 2: Proceed for a full day tour to Shahdag or Gabala (as per advice received a local guide) and get an adrenaline boost with activities such as snow grooming machine trip, paintball, zip line, horse riding, tubing, snowmobile and quad tours, and more (surcharges apply, subject to availability)
- Day 3: Discover the country’s most famous landmarks with a tour covering sites such as the Fire Temple (Atashgah Temple), Fire Mountain (Yanar Dag), Baku Boulevard, Upland Park, Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center, Flame Towers, Fountain Square, Baku Seaside Park, and Maiden Tower
- Day 4: On the last day, take an opportunity to splurge a little with a shopping areas tour covering YasIl Bazar Green Market and Ganjlik Mall - the biggest mall in Baku
Please reach the airport 3 hours before the departure time. The Tour Provider has special arrangements of dedicated check-in counter allocated to group check-in. Those who reach the airport earlier or later are free to do a direct check-in.
Option 1: package without tours
- AED 1,585 for 3 nights for 1 person sharing a triple room*
- AED 1,585 for 3 nights for 1 person sharing a double/twin room*
- AED 1,919 for 3 nights for 1 person in a single room
Option 2: package with tours
- AED 1,919 for 3 nights for 1 person sharing a triple room*
- AED 1,919 for 3 nights for 1 person sharing a double/twin room*
- AED 2,259 for 3 nights for 1 person in a single room
- Wellness centre, restaurant, and bar on site
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English
- No pets allowed
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Mar 2020. Please note that supplements may be charged for public holidays and long weekends. In case the voucher is redeemed for long weekend dates in UAE, extra supplement AED 500 may apply in case seats are available.
Prices per person. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete the booking of twin share options and 3 vouchers to complete the booking of triple share options. Single travellers can opt for single occupancy options.
Must book at least 7 days before the departure date and by 24 Mar 2020.
Booking required by phone: 050 6047890 or by email: email@example.com. Attach your coupon to the email.
You will receive confirmation of your reservation by the merchant by email after filling out the online form.
Limit 4 vouchers per persons. May buy vouchers as gifts but not to extend stay.
Valid for flights from Dubai or Sharjah to Baku, Azerbaijan.
Timings can be discussed according to your preferred booking dates.
Travel documents to be received up to 2 days before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed to the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges. Baggage allowance: 20kg of checked-in baggage included.
Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel.
In-flight meals are not included but may be purchased additionally.
Luggage allowance: 20kg check-in luggage.
The hotel is located in Baku, Azerbaijan.
All taxes are included.
Airport transfers and ''meet and greet'' in Georgia included.
Travel insurance is mandatory to get visa on arrival and is included in the offer.
A passport valid 6 months after your return is mandatory.
Valid for stay in a triple, double or twin, or in a single room per person.
Infants (below 2 years old): can travel at a charge of AED 400 for the whole trip (inclusive free sightseeing and travel insurance).
Child (above 2 years old): travel rates same as per adults' travel cost.
All child rates are payable directly to the tour operator at the time of booking.