What You Get
Included in all options:
- 3 nights in a double or twin room for one person with daily breakfast, airport transfers, transportation in an air-conditioned van with an English-speaking driver/guide, sightseeing (please note that the entrance fees are not included), and discounts (5% off at Odel dress boutique in Colombo, 5% off at Cotton Collection in Colombo, 5-10% off at duty free at Colombo Airport, 10% off spa treatments at Colombo, Dambulla, Habarana, Bentota and Hikkaduwa)
Included in dedicated options:
Return Dubai-Colombo flights (please note that the flights might be overnight)
- AED 869 for a 3-night tour (instead of AED 1,140)
- AED 2,199 for a 3-night tour with Dubai flights (instead of AED 2,810)
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete the booking
- Until 15 Dec 2019
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Please note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
Travellers are invited to embrace the charm of Sri Lanka and discover its highlights including the Temple of Tooth, gem museum, the famous cave temple in Dambulla, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, and tropical plantations as they’re guided through Kandy, Dambulla, Colombo.
- Day 1: Arrive at the airport and be transferred to the hotel; visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and explore the Sigiriya Rock Fortress before heading to Habarana for an overnight stay
- Day 2: After breakfast, head to the Dambulla Cave Temple, also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla, visit the spice garden and the Temple of Tooth and experience a cultural dance show; stay overnight in Kandy
- Day 3: After breakfast, enjoy some leisure time before joining a city tour of Kandy; visit the gem museum and discover an array of plants at the Peradeniya Botanical Garden; later on, take part in an evening city and shopping tour of Colombo; overnight stay in Colombo
- Day 4: After breakfast, transfer to the airport; the tour ends
Please note that, depending on the availability, different hotels of the same standard might be offered.
Entrance fees (prices per person):
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage – US$25
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - US$35
- Dambulla Cave Temple - US$15
- Temple of Tooth – US$10
- Cultural Show – US$10
- Peradeniya Botanical Gardens - US$15
- Check-in from 1pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Staff speaks English
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for arrivals until 15 Dec 2019.
Price for 1 person sharing a double or twin room. Travellers must buy min. 2 vouchers to complete booking.
Must book at least 5 days before departure and final booking must be done by 10 Dec 2019.
Booking required by phone/ WhatsApp: 0094778866135 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 4 vouchers per stay. May buy extra vouchers as gifts but not to extend the stay.
The hotels are located in Dambulla, Kandy, and Colombo, Sri Lanka.
All applicable taxes are included.
Airport transfers included.
Not included: visa fees, embarkation tax, personal expenses, tips and porterage, early check-ins and late check-outs, lunch and dinner, and entrance fees.
Entrance fees (prices per person):
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage – US$25
Sigiriya Rock Fortress - US$35
Dambulla Cave Temple - US$15
Temple of Tooth – US$10
Cultural Show – US$10
Peradeniya Botanical Gardens - US$15
international flights are included in the dedicated option only and depart from Dubai.
Departure from Dubai : FZ 547 at 11.20pm (-1 Day) | Arrival in Colombo at 05.20am.
Departure from Colombo : FZ 558 at 02.10am (+1 Day) | Arrival in Dubai at 05.15am.
Luggage allowance: 30kg check-in luggage and 7kg carry-on luggage; airport taxes included, in-flight meals not included. The flights may be overnight.
A passport valid min. 6 months after your return date is mandatory.
Valid for stay in a double/twin room for one person (sharing the room).
Additional Guests Policy:
Up to two children may stay in a room as additional guests. For details, please contact the partner directly.