Located on sandy shores overlooking the mangrove islands of Umm Al Quwain, Flamingo Beach Resort entices visitors with modern interiors and serves as a suitable place to unwind and reconnect with nature. Guests can take advantage of an array of various activities such as fishing, crab hunting, snorkeling, and flamingo-spotting tours or simply bask in the sun on the serene private beach and indulge in the unspoilt views of the lagoon.
After an eventful day, guests can unwind in air-conditioned rooms which feature classic decor, flat-screen TVs, hot drink-making facilities and en suite bathroom facilities.
Various dishes of international cuisine can be savoured at the on-site restaurant, while cafe and pool bar serve up a selection of light snacks and refreshing beverages.
Groupon’s Guide to Umm al-Quwain
Situated in the north of the United Arab Emirates, Umm al-Quwain is a place of significant archaeological interest, while its modern history began approximately 200 years ago and resulted in Umm al-Quwain becoming part of the UAE in 1971.
The least populous of the seven UAE emirates, with seven islands lying to the east of the mainland peninsula, the emirate is a suitable destination for those looking to recharge their batteries. The largest of the islands, Sinniyah, is one of the largest areas of undisturbed and varied coastal environment remaining in the UAE.
History enthusiasts will find a number of places to visit, including Umm Al Quwain Fort, once home to the emirate’s ruler, the Old Harbour surrounded by coral stone houses, and Al-Dour, the largest pre-Islamic site on the Persian Gulf coast and formerly an important trading port.
Dreamland Aqua Park with its landscaped gardens and over 30 rides, slides, and attractions will keep visitors of all ages entertained during their stay.
Option 1: with a stay in a deluxe room
- AED 300 for 1 night with breakfast for 2 people (instead of AED 460)
- AED 530 for 1 night with breakfast and crab hunting for 2 people (instead of AED 875)
- AED 670 for 1 night with breakfast, dinner, and crab hunting for 2 people (instead of AED 975)
- AED 800 for 1 night on All Inclusive and Crab Hunting and crab hunting for 2 people (instead of AED 1,075)
Option 2: crab hunting experience with pool and beach access
- AED 150 for 1 person (instead of AED 180)
- AED 250 for 2 people (instead of AED 360)
- AED 500 for 4 people (instead of AED 720)
- AED 475 for a day use of deluxe room (10am-10pm) with lunch, pool and beach access, and crab hunting for 2 people