What You Get
Included in all options:
- One-night Mangroves Eid stay in Deluxe Balcony Room or Deluxe Mangroves Balcony Room for two
- Daily breakfast at Ingredients restaurant
Included in the half-board options:
Lunch or dinner:
- Eid lunch or dinner buffet at Ingredients
Included in the all-inclusive option only:
- Lunch and dinner
- Unlimited house beverages for two adults
Option 1: stay on half board
- AED 1,150 for 1 night in a Deluxe Balcony Room
- AED 1,250 for 1 night in a Deluxe Mangroves Balcony Room
Option 2: all-inclusive package
- AED 1,600 for 1 night in a Deluxe Balcony Room
- AED 1,700 for 1 night in a Deluxe Mangroves Balcony Room
- Valid between 12 and 14 May 2021
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Boasting a scenic waterfront location, Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel boasts five-star accommodation in an exotic mangrove with local traditions embodied in the hotel’s interiors. The hotel pleases the eye with a showcase of Arabian design, with grand passageways and arched ceilings, while the attractions range from a state-of-the-art gym to an infinity pool.
Relaxation can be enjoyed in the elegant rooms which overlook the mangrove lagoon or the city skyline. Each room displays Arabic artwork and comes complete with wooden furnishings, a balcony, a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom.
Culinary options include elegant fine dining, international buffet-style meals, as well as Asian creations and a coffee lounge.
Groupon’s Guide to Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, the city is one of the most visited destinations in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres and buy luxury products and souvenirs. To take a break from the city, travellers can head to Yas Beach for some sun-kissed relaxation.
- Fitness centre, pool, sun terrace, and restaurants on site
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 12 to 14 May 2021.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 48 hours prior to arrival. No walk-in allowed.
Booking required by phone: 02 89 58 700 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
May buy multiple as gifts or to extend stay. Extending stay must be done at the time of booking.
House beverages are only available for guests aged 21 years and above.
With the current directives of the local authorities, capacity limitations will apply to all dining venues, Anantara Spa, Recreation Facilities and Prayer Rooms.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
All prices are inclusive of applicable taxes including of 5% VAT and 10% service charge. Municipality room fee of AED 15.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe balcony room or deluxe mangroves balcony room for 2 people.
Offer only valid for 2 adults