What You Get
Included in all options:
- All-inclusive staycation package for two with daily breakfast at Ingredients restaurant, lunch at The Pool Deck (set menu) or Ingredients (set menu or buffet), dinner at Ingredients (buffet) or The Pool Deck (set menu) and free-flowing house beverages for two adults
- Free-flowing house and soft beverages available from 3pm to 11pm on the day of check-in, 10am to 11pm on further days of stay and from 10am to midday on the day of check-out. House beverages are only available for guests aged 21 years and above and are served at the dining venues.
Option 1: weekday stay (Sun–Thu)
- AED 1,120 for 1 night in Deluxe Balcony Room
- AED 1,245 for 1 night in Deluxe Mangroves Balcony Room
Option 2: weekend stay (Fri–Sat)
- AED 1,250 for 1 night in Deluxe Balcony Room
- AED 1,375 for 1 night in Deluxe Mangroves Balcony Room
- Valid until 30 Sep 2022, Sun–Thu or Fri–Sat, as per the option chosen
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Boasting a scenic waterfront location, Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel boasts five-star accommodation in an exotic mangrove with local traditions embodied in the hotel’s interiors. The hotel pleases the eye with a showcase of Arabian design, with grand passageways and arched ceilings, while the attractions range from a state-of-the-art gym to an infinity pool.
Relaxation can be enjoyed in the elegant rooms which overlook the mangrove lagoon or the city skyline. Each room displays Arabic artwork and comes complete with wooden furnishings, a balcony, a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom.
Culinary options include elegant fine dining, international buffet-style meals, as well as Asian creations and a coffee lounge.
Groupon’s Guide to Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, the city is one of the most visited destinations in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres and buy luxury products and souvenirs. To take a break from the city, travellers can head to Yas Beach for some sun-kissed relaxation.
- Fitness centre, pool, sun terrace, and restaurants on site
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 Sep 2022, on weekends (Fri–Sat) or weekdays (Sun–Thu), as per option chosen. Excludes 9-12 Jul 2022.
Price for 2 adults.
Must book at least 48 hours prior to arrival. No walk-ins accepted.
Booking of rooms required by phone at 056 503 5121 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to availability.
Please attach your voucher to the e-mail and provide your name, contact number, preferred date of stay and time of arrival. Groupon voucher must be presented. No limit of vouchers per stay. May buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay. Extending the stay can only be done at the initial time of booking.
Please note that all guests are required to present a valid ID upon check-in, in compliance with UAE law. Original Passport, UAE Emirates ID, GCC ID's are accepted. It is recommended to share a soft copy of the above ID’s prior arrival to further enhance the contactless check-in experience.
You may be requested to share for a COVID-19 negative result through the Al Hosn UAE app that has to be installed during your stay in Abu Dhabi. You may be requested to sign a Health Declaration form at check-in. The hotel reserves the right to decline your reservation if you are unable to fulfill the requirements.
The hotel is ''Go Safe'' certified - a programme implemented by the Department of Culture and Tourism to help hotels achieve high levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
Anyone who wants to enter the emirate of Abu Dhabi must present a negative coronavirus test at the border.
Please kindly check your domestic travel restrictions from your destination before travelling across the borders to ensure a safe and easy journey.
With the current directives of the local authorities, capacity limitations will apply to all dining venues, Anantara Spa, recreation facilities and prayer rooms.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The rates are inclusive of applicable taxes including of 5% VAT and 10% service charge.
The municipality room fee of AED 15 applies, to be paid on site.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe balcony room or deluxe mangroves balcony room for 2 adults, as per option chosen.
Advance booking is recommended for a prioritised dining experience. For more information and bookings, call 056 503 5121 or email email@example.com.