What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two with breakfast, welcome beverage and complimentary boat transfer from Jebel Dhanna Jetty to Sir Bani Yas Island, and 20% discounts on spa treatments (excluding retail and salon), food and beverages (soft drinks only, excluding room service) and activities (excluding horse riding and water sports)
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board (breakfast and lunch or dinner), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), and wildlife drive experience
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- 25 Oct-20 Dec 2019
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Offering panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf from the doorstep of the largest Arabian wildlife reserve, the five-star Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara is steeped in the exotic setting of the Sir Bani Yas Island, just north of the coastline, alluring guests with a lavish array of leisure opportunities and pampering facilities.
The air-conditioned boutique-style rooms and suites boast airy interiors and Arabian touches, each blended with modern comforts to make for a relaxing stay: a TV, minibar, hot drink-making facilities, and an en suite bathroom.
Guests can try a multitude of settings and fares at the on-site restaurants: international and Middle Eastern treats at The Palm, seafood plates crafted from the freshest catch at Amwaj, or more Arabic or international delights at Al Shams.
The spa centre comes with a generous menu of treatments, but travellers can also relax in the infinity pool, play tennis or work out at the fitness centre.
Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara is a suitable hub for exploring the island’s lush wildlife. Guests can opt for mountain biking tours, wildlife adventures, horse riding lessons, diving excursions, fishing trips and more.
Groupon’s Guide To Abu Dhabi:
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, the city is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres and buy luxury products and souvenirs.
Option 1: deluxe room with sea view
- AED 975 for 1 night with breakfast, Sat-Wed only (instead of AED 1,320)
Option 2: premier sea view
- AED 1,869 for 1 night with breakfast, lunch or dinner and wildlife drive (instead of AED 2,605)
- AED 3,649 for 2 nights with breakfast, lunch and dinner (instead of AED 4,810)
Option 3: one-bedroom pool villa
- AED 3,035 for 1 night with breakfast, lunch or dinner and wildlife drive (instead of AED 4,815)
- AED 2,985 for 1 night with breakfast, lunch and dinner (instead of AED 4,565)
- Spa centre, fitness centre
- Infinity pool, tennis courts, restaurants
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Staff speaks English, Arabic, German, French, and Tagalog
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking at the jetty
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Valid from 25 Oct to 20 Dec 2019. Excluded dates: 28 Nov - 2 Dec 2019.
Option 1 valid for check-ins from Saturday to Wednesday only.
All other options are valid all days of the week.
Price for 2 people.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here.
Questions required by phone: 02 89 58 700 or by email: email@example.com.
Must book min. 48 hours before arrival and by 18 Dec 2019.
Groupon voucher must be presented on arrival.
Limit of 3 vouchers per stay, can buy 3 extra as gifts.
The package cannot be combined with any other promotions, special offers or discounts
The hotel is located on Sir Bani Yas Island, UAE.
All prices are inclusive of 5% VAT.
All prices are subject to 10% service charge (plus 5% vat of the service charge), 3.5% tourism fees, and 2% municipality fee (of total room rate) as well as AED 10 municipality room fee per room per night, plus a AED 20 Island logistic fee per room per stay, payable directly at the hotel.
Complimentary boat transfer times:
Daily water taxi departure times from Jebel Dhana Jetty: midday, 3pm, 6pm and 11pm.
Daily water taxi departure times from Sir Bani Yas Island Jetty: 9am, 1pm, 4pm and 8pm.
Transfers must be booked minimum 24 hours in advance.
Valid for stay in Deluxe Sea View Room, Premier Sea View Room or Pool Villa for 2 people, depending on option chosen.
Extra beds are not allowed in the accommodation category offered. Maximum one child under 12 years old may stay in villa free of charge when sharing existing bedding or in a cot. Children under 4 years old dine for free on buffet meals as per parents' meal plan, except room service and a la carte menu. 50% discount applies to buffet meals for children aged 4-12 excluding room service and a la carte menu. Children aged 12 and older are classified as adults. Supplements must be paid to the hotel directly.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.ae/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation