Overlooking the sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf, the five star Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort allures holidaymakers with a private beach and five-star facilities.
Guests may take a refreshing dip in the on-site swimming pool, keep up with their workout routine at the gym or make most of the squash court or tennis court. The on-site spa offers a variety of relaxation and beauty treatments available at an additional cost, while adventurous travellers can also try snorkelling or windsurfing or take a trip to the desert.
The resort offers accommodation in spacious air-conditioned rooms which feature elegant design and come complete with quality bedding, flat-screen TVs, hot drink-making facilities and en suite bathrooms with toiletries.
The dining options range from light bites and snacks to refined Italian cuisine and an array of speciality beverages, while live entertainment and music can be enjoyed in the evenings.
Groupon’s Guide To Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, it is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres offering a variety of luxury products and souvenirs.
Option 1: weekend stay
- AED 349 with breakfast (instead of AED 565)
- AED 449 on half board (instead of AED 705)
- AED 549 on with full board (instead of AED 1,005)
- AED 749 on all-inclusive meal plan (instead of AED 1,125)
Option 2: weekday stay
- AED 399 with breakfast (instead of AED 614)
- AED 499 on half board (instead of AED 755)
- AED 599 on full board (instead of AED 1,055)
- AED 799 on all-inclusive meal plan (instead of AED 1,174)