What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a deluxe room with breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board - breakfast and dinner
- Full board - breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- All inclusive meal plans - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and house beverages
- Valid on weekends (Thu-Sat) or weekdays (Sun-Wed) from 1 Oct 2019 to 30 Dec 2019
- Modifications possible up to 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
Overlooking the sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf, the five star Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort allures holidaymakers with a private beach and five-star facilities.
Guests may take a refreshing dip in the on-site swimming pool, keep up with their workout routine at the gym or make most of the squash court or tennis court. The on-site spa offers a variety of relaxation and beauty treatments available at an additional cost, while adventurous travellers can also try snorkelling or windsurfing or take a trip to the desert.
The resort offers accommodation in spacious air-conditioned rooms which feature elegant design and come complete with quality bedding, flat-screen TVs, hot drink-making facilities and en suite bathrooms with toiletries.
The dining options range from light bites and snacks to refined Italian cuisine and an array of speciality beverages, while live entertainment and music can be enjoyed in the evenings.
Groupon’s Guide To Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, it is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres offering a variety of luxury products and souvenirs.
Option 1: weekend stay
- AED 349 with breakfast (instead of AED 565)
- AED 449 on half board (instead of AED 705)
- AED 549 on with full board (instead of AED 1,005)
- AED 749 on all-inclusive meal plan (instead of AED 1,125)
Option 2: weekday stay
- AED 399 with breakfast (instead of AED 614)
- AED 499 on half board (instead of AED 755)
- AED 599 on full board (instead of AED 1,055)
- AED 799 on all-inclusive meal plan (instead of AED 1,174)
- Private beach, gym and swimming pool on site
- On-site bars, cafes and restaurants
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English
- Complimentary valet parking
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
Modifications possible up to 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid on weekends (Thu-Sat) or weekdays (Sun-Wed) from 1 Oct 2019 to 30 Dec 2019.
During UAE public holidays a supplement charge of AED 100 is payable per room per night directly at check-in.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 48 hours before arrival and maximum by 28 Dec 2019.
Booking required by phone: 02 801 2222 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 5 vouchers per person. Combining vouchers to extend stay is only valid if done at the time of original booking.
Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for selected beverages.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
5% VAT included.
Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 3.5% tourism fee and 2% municipality fee (of the room rate) and municipality fee of AED 10 per room per night, payable to the hotel directly.
No transfers included. Meals are served at Tides.
Valid for stay in a deluxe room for two adults and two children up to 5 years old.
Maximum 2 additional children up to 12 years old may stay in the room.
Children under 6 years old stay free of charge when using existing bedding, including meals as per parents' meal plan.
Children between 6-12 years old stay at AED 50 per meal per night.
Any supplements are payable to the hotel directly.