Perched on the scenic Al Marjan Island in Ras al Khaimah, City Stay Beach Hotel Apartments invites holidaymakers to enjoy the freedom of apartment holiday. With seashore and private beach just steps away, it makes for a perfect base for those who wish to work on their tan or try out watersports.
Guests can feel at home, staying in the modern apartments which combine sleek design with artsy features. Each one features full kitchen facilities as well as dining and living area to relax in front of the flat-screen TV.
When not feeling like cooking, holidaymakers can satisfy their appetites at the on-site restaurant. Other facilities include, sauna, steam room and a gym.
Groupon’s Guide To Ras Al-Khaimah
UAE’s northernmost emirate is a treasure trove of diverse scenery ranging from lush oases to sandy beaches and from arid deserts to pristine mountains, suitable for tourists in search for relaxation and outdoor activities alike.
In the Old Town of Ras al-Khaimah, guests may visit an ancient mosque, a fishing harbour and the Al Hisn Fort, housing the RAK National Museum. Shopping enthusiasts may venture into the old souk for a traditional shopping experience, while high-end fashion items may be found at one of the four shopping malls in the city.
Option 1: stay in a standard two-bedroom apartment
- AED 1,099 for 1 night with breakfast
- AED 1,299 for 1 night on half board
AED 1,499 for 1 night on full board
- AED 2,149 for 2 nights with breakfast
- AED 2,549 for 2 nights on half board
AED 2,949 for 2 nights on full board
- AED 2,949 for 3 nights with breakfast
- AED 3,649 for 3 nights on half board
- AED 4,349 for 3 nights on full board
Option 2: stay in a sea view two-bedroom apartment
- AED 1,199 for 1 night with breakfast
- AED 1,399 for 1 night on half board
AED 1,599 for 1 night on full board
- AED 2,349 for 2 nights with breakfast
- AED 2,649 for 2 nights on half board
AED 3,149 for 2 nights on full board
- AED 3,249 for 3 nights with breakfast
- AED 3,949 for 3 nights on half board
- AED 4,649 for 3 nights on full board