What You Get
Included in all options:
- Dog-friendly staycation for two adults and up to 2 dogs* in a Dog-Friendly Chalet with pool, beach and dog-friendly bar access all inclusive of VAT and service charges
*Please see dog policy terms & conditions
- AED 469 for 1 night, valid Sun-Wed
- AED 569 for 1 night, valid Thu or Sat
- AED 729 for 1 night, valid Fri
- Valid to 31 Mar 2021
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Set just a stone’s throw away from the shore, the four-star Bin Majid Beach Resort boasts contemporary interiors and convenient access to Ras Al Khaimah National Museum, numerous shopping venues and other attractions of the city. Leisure moments can be spent by the pool surrounded by sun loungers, or at the spa area offering Moroccan bath and other treatments.
Offering scenic views of the gardens, pool or fish pond, the spacious rooms come equipped with air conditioning, TVs, minibars, and safes.
Overlooking the ocean, The Oasis Restaurant serves up a la carte menus, light meals and pastries. For further delights, guests can go to Coconut Grove bar which provides a wide range of beverages.
Groupon’s Guide to Ras Al-Khaimah
UAE’s northernmost emirate is a treasure trove of diverse scenery ranging from lush oases to sandy beaches and from arid deserts to pristine mountains suitable for tourists in search for relaxation and outdoor activities.
In the Old Town of Ras Al-Khaimah, visitors are able to visit an ancient mosque, a fishing harbour and the Al Hisn Fort, housing the RAK National Museum. Shopping enthusiasts may venture into the old souk for a traditional shopping experience, while high-end fashion items may be found at one of the four shopping malls in the city.
- Coconut Grove - dogs are welcome to Coconut Grove Beach Bar as long as they are on a leash
- Oasis Restaurants - dogs are allowed in at the outdoor dining area
- Madison Sports Bar - dogs are allowed in Madison Sports Bar Garden Area
- On-site restaurants, bars, and gym
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Dogs allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid Sun to Wed, Thu or Sat, or Fridays as per selected check-in dates, until 31 Mar 2021.
Excludes public holidays and 14 Feb 2021.
Price for 2 adults, plus 2 dogs.
Must book at least 48 hours prior to arrival. No walk-ins allowed.
Booking required by phone 800 5700 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail and provide your name, contact number, preferred date of stay and time of arrival. Activities can be communicated to the hotel prior to arrival or at check-in. Groupon voucher must be presented. No limit of vouchers per stay. May buy multiple as gifts or to extend stay.
Extending the stay must be done at the time of booking.
The hotel is located in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Offer includes all VAT and taxes.
Excludes Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 15 per room per night; to be paid directly at the hotel.
No transfers included.
The offer is room only. No meals are included.
Meals, as well as snacks for the dogs, can be purchased separately at the hotel if required. Valid for stay in a Dog-Friendly Chalet King or Twin Room for 2 adults and up to 2 dogs (maximum occupancy).
Dog Policy Terms & Conditions:
• Dog owners will be required to sign a waiver upon check-in. An advance deposit of AED 500 is required upon check-in at the front desk.
• No pets other than dogs are permitted (maximum 2 dogs per room).
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s) at the resort (AED 200 fine applies).
• Do not bring your dog to the main lobby when checking in or anytime during your stay.
• Dogs must not be left unattended or sit on beds chairs or tables. Dogs must stay on the floor.
• Guests are responsible for bringing their own dog carrier (cage/crate).
• Dogs must comply with local legislation requirements.
• Dogs must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
• Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
• Guests could be asked to depart if their dog is disturbing other guests.
• The beach resort reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
• Dogs will be allowed to walk around the resort while they are on a leash.
• Dogs will not be allowed in the pool areas.
• Dogs are only allowed to be off-leash when they are in the designated dog beach.
• Dogs are allowed to accompany guests having meals in Oasis restaurant in the terrace sitting area only and owners are responsible to keep their dogs behaved at all times.
• Guests are responsible for all liability and damage suffered as a result of their dog(s). Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the resort, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s dog.
• The beach resort housekeepers will not clean a room with a dog present, even if they are in a dog carrier (cage/crate). It is suggested the guests contact the front desk to inform them when they will be out if they require service to their room. The front desk will relay that information to the housekeeping department.