What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two adults and one child under 12 years old in a King Studio with access to hotel leisure facilities, inclusive of VAT and taxes.
Included in dedicated options:
Option 1: room only
- AED 315 1 night, valid Sun–Thu (44% off)
- AED 379 1 night, valid Fri–Sat (52% off)
- AED 685 2 nights, valid Fri–Sat (56% off)
Option 2: with breakfast
- AED 449 1 night, valid Fri–Sat (47% off)
- AED 825 2 nights, valid Fri–Sat (52% off)
- Until 19 April 2023
- Modifications can be done until 24 hours before scheduled arrival. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Overlooking a picturesque lagoon, Barracuda Beach Resort invites holidaymakers to indulge in a holiday retreat surrounded by sweeping vistas of the Umm Al-Quwain coast. Guests can make the most of the on-site leisure facilities and garden terrace, or try their chance at the games centre, while the nearby water park and the mall can be reached within a short drive.
The hotel offers accommodation in air-conditioned rooms which come complete with hot drink-making facilities, flat-screen TVs, en suite bathrooms, and private balconies.
The on-site restaurant tempts the taste buds with an array of cuisines ranging from Mediterranean to Indian, while the coffee shop offers a selection of coffees and snacks.
Groupon's Guide to Umm al-Quwain
Situated in the north of the United Arab Emirates, Umm al-Quwain is a place of significant archaeological interest, while its modern history began approximately 200 years ago and resulted in Umm al-Quwain becoming part of the UAE in 1971.
The least populous of the seven UAE emirates, with seven islands lying to the east of the mainland peninsula, the emirate is a suitable destination for those looking to recharge their batteries. The largest of the islands, Sinniyah, is one of the largest areas of undisturbed and varied coastal environment remaining in the UAE.
History enthusiasts will find a number of places to visit, including Umm Al Quwain Fort, once home to the emirate’s ruler, the Old Harbour surrounded by coral stone houses, and Al-Dour, the largest pre-Islamic site on the Persian Gulf coast and formerly an important trading port.
Dreamland Aquapark with its landscaped gardens and over 30 rides, slides, and attractions will keep visitors of all ages entertained during their stay.
- On-site restaurants, infinity swimming pool, kids play area, Barracuda wine shop, private dining
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in public areas/lobby
- Staff speaks English, Arabic, Hindi and Filipino
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
Modifications can be done until 24 hours before scheduled arrival. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Offer valid weekdays (Sun–Thu) or weekends (Fri–Sat) as per options chosen till 19 April 2023.
Price is for 2 adults and 1 child (under 12).
Must book at least 48h prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: +971 06 768 1555 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability.
Please attach your voucher to the e-mail, along with your contact details and date of arrival.
Limit 10 vouchers per stay. May buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay.
The hotel is located in Umm al-Quwain, UAE.
Includes all vat and taxes.
No transfers included.
Please note that only soft beverages will be available on UAE announced dry days.
Valid for stay in a king studio for 2 adults and 1 child (under 12 years old). Please ask the hotel directly about the conditions of stay for the child.
Excluded dates: 21 Jan 2023, 28 Jan 2023 and 18 Feb 2023