What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a deluxe city view room with buffet breakfast and use of hotel leisure facilities
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board: breakfast and lunch or dinner
- Ful board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Option 1: breakfast only
- AED 299 for 1 night; valid Sun-Wed
- AED 549 for 2 nights; valid Sun-Wed
- AED 399 for 1 night; valid Thu-Sat
- AED 749 for 2 nights; valid Thu-Sat
Option 2: half board
- AED 399 for 1 night; valid Sun-Wed
- AED 749 for 2 nights; valid Sun-Wed
- AED 499 for 1 night; valid Thu-Sat
- AED 949 for 2 nights; valid Thu-Sat
Option 3: full board
- AED 499 for 1 night; valid Sun-Wed
- AED 949 for 2 nights; valid Sun-Wed
- From 16 May to 6 Oct 2021
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Mixing state-of-the-art amenities with Arabian hospitality, Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel is a five-star heritage resort set on a private sandy beach.
Blending traditional architecture with contemporary design, the rooms are decorated with Mashrabiya fretwork and subtle golden finishes and come fitted with 32-inch TVs, hospitality trays, walk-in showers, and separate bathtubs.
Culinary delights may be savoured at one of the on-site restaurants serving international buffets with a touch of Mediterranean influence, and a la carte menus offering Arabian and Asian cuisines.
The on-site spa provides a total of nine treatment rooms and a relaxation area, while the fitness centre comes equipped with facilities including treadmills, cross trainers, a recumbent bike, free weights, sauna, and a hot tub.
Groupon’s Guide To Ajman
Situated along the Persian Gulf, Ajman is characterised by undefiled white sand beaches teeming with vibrant local culture and a peaceful atmosphere, creating a pleasurable holiday experience for tourists and business travellers alike.
Originally built as a fortress, Ajman Museum reveals local traditions and displays artefacts, tools and utensils as reminders of old times. Sunny moments may be spent on the Ajman Beach, where travellers may enjoy sunbathing, while commercial and cultural areas are in close proximity to this scenic beach.
- Fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool and private beach
- Check-in 3pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speak English
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary valet parking available
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid between 16 May and 6 Oct 2021. Excluded dates: not valid during Eid or public holidays.
Price for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
Must book at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 06 701 8888 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability.
Limit of 5 vouchers per stay. May buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay. Combining vouchers to extend stay is only valid if done at the time of original booking.
Please note that a photo ID is mandatory at the time of check-in for all the guests, including children and infants.
The hotel is located in Ajman, UAE.
5% VAT included.
Rates are subject to 10% municipality fees and 10% service charge (of the room rate), payable directly to the hotel.
Valid for stay in a deluxe city view room for 2 adults and 2 children (sharing the existing bedding).
Upgrade to the next room category is 75 AED per room per night, paid on site.
Max. 1 additional child (up to 11 years old) may stay free of charge when using the existing bedding. Meals, as per parents' meal plan, are free of charge for children up to 6 years old; children from 6 to 12 years old are entitled to 50% discount on buffet prices. Extra bed is not available.