What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a superior double room with transfers from Khalifa Park (Salam Street, Abu Dhabi)
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board
- Full board
- AED 1,050 for 1 night with half board (instead of AED 1,289)
- AED 1,320 for 1 night with half board and safari activities (instead of AED 1,575)
- AED 3,200 for 2 nights with full board and safari activities
- 1 Oct 2019-31 Dec 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Tempting travellers with sights straight from the 1001 Nights, Arabian Nights Village is located in the heart of the Abu Dhabi desert. The village offers a cultural experience combining natural scenery with traditional Arabian hospitality and dining. Guests can take in the unspoilt views of the local habitat or take a dip in the oasis pool.
Inspired by Bedouin tents, the rooms boast traditional decor with original furnishings and private bathrooms. For guests’ convenience, the tents, rooms and suites are fully air-conditioned.
Appetites are catered for at the on-site restaurant which offers traditional treats in decorative surroundings.
- Desert safari includes: pool access at Arabian Nights Resort | dune bashing | camel riding | sandboarding | henna painting | oud player | belly dancing show | beverages | buffet dinner | soft drinks juices, water, regular tea/coffee
Groupon’s Guide To Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, the city is one of the most visited destinations in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres and buy luxury products and souvenirs.
- Restaurant, bar and swimming pools on site
- Shuttle bus service available
- Check-in from 2:30 pm, check-out by midday
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Wi-Fi and TV are not available at the resort
- Complimentary parking available at pickup point
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Dec 2020. Excluded dates/periods: UAE public holidays.
Price is for 2 people.
Must book within 48 hours before arrival and by 29 Dec 2020.
Booking required by 022078989 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail. Required booking details: full name of all guests, contact number, preferred date of stay, time of arrival and voucher codes. If the requested dates are not available, an alternative date will be offered.
Limit of 10 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay.
The hotel is located in Al Khaznah, Abu Dhabi
Offer is inclusive of 5% VAT and all taxes.
Complimentary transfers included from one location: Khalifa Park – Salam Street, Abu Dhabi.
Parking is available.
Valid for stay for 2 adults in a superior double room
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds or cots in the room.