What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a one-bedroom villa with breakfast, welcome beverage and complimentary boat transfer from Jebel Dhanna Jetty to Sir Bani Yas Island
Included in dedicated options:
Half board meal plan (lunch or dinner) with wildlife drive activity or full board meal plan (lunch and dinner)
- AED 1,555 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 1,890)
- AED 2,185 for 1 night with half board and a wildlife drive activity (instead of AED 2,740)
- AED 4,489 for 2 nights with full board (instead of AED 5,415)
- 20% discount on spa treatments (excluding retail and salon)
- 20% discount on food and beverages (soft drinks only, excluding rooms service)
- 20% discount on activities (excluding horse riding and water sports)
- Until 20 Dec 2019. Excluded dates/periods: 28 Nov - 2 Dec 2019.
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Offering panoramic views of the Arabian Sea from the doorstep of the largest Arabian wildlife reserve, the five-star Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort is steeped in the exotic setting of the Sir Bani Yas Island, just north of the coastline, alluring guests with a lavish array of leisure opportunities and pampering facilities.
The one-bedroom villages offer views across a lush green mangrove lagoon and provide a 50 sqm indoor living space with an 18 sqm terrace, complimentary Wi-Fi, individually controlled air conditioning, safe, minibar and refreshment cabinet, flat-screen TV, rain shower and free-standing bathtub, coffee machine and workstation.
Guests can try a multitude of settings and fares at the on-site restaurants: international and Middle Eastern treats at The Palm, seafood plates crafted from the freshest catch at Amwaj, or more Arabic or international delights at Al Shams.
The spa centre comes with a generous menu of treatments, but travellers can also relax in or by the infinity pool, play some tennis or work out at the fitness centre.
The resort is a suitable hub for exploring the island’s lush wildlife: the host can arrange mountain biking tours, wildlife adventures, horse riding lessons, fishing trips and more.
Complimentary boat transfer times:
- Daily water taxi departure times from Jebel Dhana Jetty: midday, 3pm, 6pm and 11pm.
- Daily water taxi departure times from Sir Bani Yas Island Jetty: 9am, 1pm, 4pm and 8pm.
- Transfers must be booked minimum 24 hours in advance.
Groupon’s Guide to Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, the city is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres and buy luxury products and souvenirs.
- Spa and fitness centre
- Infinity pool, tennis courts, restaurants and bars
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid to 20 Dec 2019. Excluded dates/periods: 28 Nov - 2 Dec 2019.
Price for 2 people.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here.
Must book min. 48 hours before arrival and by 18 Dec 2019.
Questions required by phone: 02 89 58 700 or by email: email@example.com.
Groupon voucher must be presented on arrival.
Limit of 3 vouchers per stay. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Option 1 valid for check-ins from Saturday to Wednesday only.
All other options are valid all days of the week.
The hotel is located on Sir Bani Yas Island, UAE.
All prices are inclusive of 5% VAT.
Prices are subject to 10% service charges (plus 5% vat of the service charge), 3.5% tourism fees, 2% municipality fees and an AED 10 municipality room fee per room per night, plus AED 20 Island logistic fee per room per stay, payable directly at the hotel.
Valid for stay in a one-bedroom villa for 2 people.
Extra beds are not allowed in the accommodation category offered.
Maximum one child under 12 years old may stay in villa free of charge when sharing existing bedding or in a cot.
Children under 4 years old dine for free on buffet meals as per parents' meal plan, except room service and a la carte menu. 50% discount applies to buffet meals for children aged 4-12 excluding room service and a la carte menu.
Children aged 12 and older are classified as adults.
Supplements must be paid to the hotel directly.
Online booking at the page https://reservation.groupon.ae/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation