What You Get
Included in all options:
- 4-night/5-day Village Walk and Cultural Exploration Tour of Nepal for one person staying in a single room or sharing a double/twin room, as per option chosen:
- AED 1,249 for a 5-day package for one person, sharing a double/twin room (instead of AED 1,650)*
- AED 2,315 for a 5-day package for one person, single traveller (instead of AED 2,915)
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking (applies to the shared accommodation option)
* Valid until 30 Sep 2020. Subject to availability.
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Aarya Village Travel invites travellers to embark on a 5-day cultural exploration of Nepal. Groupies will get a chance to explore the Durbar squares of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur, experience the beautiful Hindu Aarati ritual at the riverbank and take a hike between Changunarayan and Nagarkot, all with professional English-language guidance and with comfortable transfers provided between the sites.
Day 1: Kathmandu
- Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and meeting the travel assistant
- Transfer to the hotel and welcome drinks on arrival
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing
- Enjoy a Kathmandu sightseeing tour; visit local handicrafts shops at the Ason bazaar, arrive at the Durbar Square, dotted with ancient temples, and see the Boudhanath, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage sites.
- In the evening, witness the Hindu Aarati ritual at the banks of the Bagmati River
Day 3: Kathmandu – Changunarayan and hike to Nagarkot
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Changu Narayan temple, known as the oldest pagoda-style temple
- From the temple, join a 3-hour hike to Nagarkot, enjoying unobstructed views of the Kathmandu Valley along the way
- Overnight stay in Nagarkot
Day 4: Nagarkot – Bhaktapur sightseeing – Kathmandu
- In the morning, board a transfer back to Kathmandu with an en-route visit to Bhaktapur, boasting the best-preserved durbar square and many scenic lanes bustling with city life
Day 5: Departure
- Transfer to the airport
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas of the hotel
- English-speaking guide
- Staff speak English
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 Sep 2020. Subject to availability.
Price per person (pp) based on single or double occupancy, as per the option chosen. For a double occupancy option, you must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking.
Must book by 24 Sep 2020.
Booking required by phone: +977 14421744 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your coupon to the email.
You will receive confirmation of your reservation by the merchant by email after filling out the online form.
Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Can be bought as a gift voucher.
The cost of the tour excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($30 per person); excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; sightseeing fees not listed in the itinerary; meals not listed in the itinerary; gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.; payment transfer charge; hotel check out as per the hotel rules; any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items; any form of rescue.
Airfare not included.
Transfers at destination in an air-conditioned private vehicle included. It covers airport, hotel and tour transfers.
The hotels are located in Kathmandu and Nagarkot, Nepal.
All the applicable vat, services charges and government taxes are included.
A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory.
Visa fees not included, for more information on visa policy please contact the Travel Provider.
Valid for stay in a double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person).
For child policy and supplements, please contact the Travel provider directly.