What You Get
Included in all options:
6-night cultural taste and Himalayan View Tour with accommodation, all breakfasts, transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle, a representative from Aarya Village Travel for arrival and departure assistance and an English-speaking guide during sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara and during hiking to Astam Village, taxes and service charges, arriving until 30 Sep 2029
- AED 1,870 for one in a double or twin room (sharing basis) (instead of AED 2,805)*
- AED 2,955 for one in a single room (instead of AED 4,399)
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by Aarya Village Travel
Sightseers embark on a journey to some of Nepal’s most popular sites with an English-speaking guide who leads them through the Himalayan vistas. The tour includes hiking which allows travellers to see the magnificence and physical vastness of the Himalayas. Holidaymakers have a chance to experience farming activities at Annapurna Eco Village and discover the way the Gurung people live in Dhampus village.
Day 1: Kathmandu (1,300m altitude)
- Arrive at International Airport at Kathmandu and be transferred to the hotel
- Enjoy welcome beverages on arrival and take part in a tour programme briefing run by one of the representatives from the travel agency
- Overnight stay at Hotel Le Himalaya or Hotel Landmark, or at a different hotel of similar standard in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu – Pokhara
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
- Head to Pokhara in a private car to see stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks
- Enjoy an evening walk along the bank of Phewa Lake, admiring the stunning reflection of the Fish Tail Peak in the blue Phewa Lake waters
- Stay overnight at Pokhara Batika Classic Hotel or Hotel Lake Paradise, or at a different hotel of similar standard in Nagarkot
Day 3: Hemja – Astam
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
- Drive to Hemja and start a hike to Astam (1,600m altitude) to find a 360-degree panorama of the Annapurna and Manaslu mountain range, as well as Pokhara Valley
- Dine on organic lunch at Annapurna Eco Village
- Visit the farmlands and participate in any activities that may take place on the land
- Stay overnight at Annapurna Eco Village
Day 4: Astam – Kande – Pokhara
- Start the day with an organic breakfast at Annapurna Eco Village
- Hike to Dhampus to watch the daily lives of villagers, from milking the buffaloes to their daily works on the farms
- Continue the adventure to Kande and drive to Pokhara
- Enjoy evening boating at Phewa Lake
- Stay overnight at Pokhara
Day 5: Pokhara – Kathmandu
- After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu
- Check-in to hotel. Rest and refreshment in the hotel.
- Evening at leisure - shopping at Thamel area
Day 6: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 7: Departure
- Be transferred to the airport for departure home
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas of the hotel
- English-speaking guide
- Staff speaks English
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid to 30 Sep 2020.
Price for 1 person.
Must book by 24 Sep 2020.
Booking required by phone: +977 1442 1744 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Can buy multiple as gifts.
The hotels are located in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Astam, Nepal.
Internal transport in an air-conditioned private vehicle included.
All applicable service charges and government taxes included.
Valid for stay in double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person).
Passport valid for at least 6 months after return date is mandatory.
Cost of tour excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($30 per person); excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; sightseeing fees not listed in itinerary; meals not listed in itinerary; gratuities; tips to guides, drivers and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call and any optional activities; payment transfer charge; hotel check-out as per hotel rules; any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay; sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items; any form of rescue.
For more information regarding visa policy, please contact the travel provider directly.
For child policy and supplements, please contact the travel provider directly.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.