What You Get
Included in all options:
4-night hiking tour with hotel accommodation (3* hotels), all breakfasts, transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle (airport transfers, Kathmandu-Changunarayan transfer and Namobuddha-Kathmandu transfer), representative from Aarya Village Travel for arrival and departure assistance and an English-speaking guide during hiking, taxes and service charges
- AED 1,100 for one in a double or twin room (sharing basis) (instead of AED 1,779)*
- AED 1,905 for one in a single room (instead of AED 2,990)
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by Aarya Village Travel
- Valid until 30 Sep 2018
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Sightseers embark on a journey to some of Nepal’s most popular sites with an English-speaking guide who leads them through the Himalayan vistas. The tour includes plenty of hiking which allows travellers to see the magnificence and physical vastness of the Himalayas. Holidaymakers have a chance to discover Nepal’s cultural landmarks, such as The Changunarayan Temple, Namobuddha monastery and traditional Newari houses, and discover the way the local people leave.
Day 1: Kathmandu (1,300m altitude)
- Arrive at International Airport at Kathmandu and be transferred to the hotel
- Enjoy welcome beverages on arrival and take part in a tour programme briefing run by one of the representatives from the travel agency
- Overnight stay at Yatri Suites and Spa Hotel, Hotel Moonlight, or at a different hotel of similar standard in Kathmandu
Day 2: Changunaraya to Nagarkot Hiking
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
- Head to Changunarayan Temple in a private car and explore this pagoda-style UNESCO world heritage site-listed temple which dates back to the 4th century
- From the temple site, walk to Nagarkot (about three hours) and enjoy the panoramic Himalayan scenery
- Stay overnight at Hotel Country Villa or Fort Resort, or at a different hotel of similar standard in Nagarkot
Day 3: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking
- Enjoy the sunrise view over the Eastern Himalayas of Nepal
- Have breakfast at the hotel
- Walk from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (about four/five hours) through scenic and dense forests and enjoy panoramic views of the Langtang Range, the Jugal Himal and other snow-capped peaks
- Explore Dhulikhel with its traditional Newari houses, ancient temples and Buddhist stupas situated on the hilltops
- Stay overnight at Mirable Resort, Himalayan Horizon, or at a different hotel of similar standard in Dhulikhel
Day 4: Dhulikhel - Namobuddha
- After breakfast, hike to Namobuddha (about three hours) and enjoy the views of the mountains, rice plantations, and hillside terraces
- In the evening, head back to Kathmandu
Day 5: Departure
- Be transferred to the airport and departure home
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas of the hotel
- English-speaking guide
- No pets allowed
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid to 30 Sep 2018.
Price for 1 person.
Must book by 24 Sep 2018.
Booking required by phone: +977 1442 1744 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Can buy multiple as gifts.
The hotels are located in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel, Nepal.
Internal transport in an air-conditioned private vehicle included. Airport transfers included are Kathmandu-Changunarayan and Namobuddha-Kathmandu.
All applicable service charges and government taxes included.
Valid for stay in double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person).
Passport valid for at least 6 months after return date is mandatory.
Cost of tour excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($25 per person); excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; sightseeing fees not listed in itinerary; meals not listed in itinerary; gratuities; tips to guides, drivers and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call and any optional activities; payment transfer charge; hotel check-out as per hotel rules; any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay; sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items; any form of rescue.
For more information regarding visa policy, please contact the travel provider directly.
For child policy and supplements, please contact the travel provider directly.
Original values based on stays in standard double or twin, or single room until 30 Sep 2018. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on merchant website on 13 Feb 2018.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.