Customers can take advantage of a 45- or 60-minute facial or opt for a laser hair removal treatment on a choice of area
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 100 for a 60-minute lymphatic facial treatment with a vitamin C booster
- AED 110 for a 45-minute hydrating facial with a vitamin C booster
- AED 150 for a 60-minute deep cleansing and oxygen mask
- AED 160 for a 60-minute diamond facial with a glowing mask
- AED 199 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 499 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 1,000 for one session of laser hair removal on the full body
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/VI03889/04.05.2021
The Fine Print
About First Medical Center
Established in 2009, First Medical Center offers an array of services, ranging from dental care to laser hair removal. Aesthetic treatments, such as facials, dermal fillers, and chemical peels, are also available.