All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 99 for a dental check-up with scale, polish and clean
- AED 139 for a dental check-up with scale, polish and stain removal treatment
- AED 149 for one cavity filling with a consultation and X-ray
- AED 249 for two cavity fillings with a consultation and X-ray
- AED 499 for teeth whitening treatment
What does teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/JF23479/13/04/2018
The Fine Print
Expires 30 April 2018. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 3444 508 or 04 3444 510. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for option purchased only. Crowns or veneers cannot be bleached. Cavities or other damages on teeth need to be treated prior whitening. The whitening treatment can fade due to smoking, coffee or other coloured drinks and foods intake. Teeth scale and polish are mandatory prior to whitening. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Expert Medical Centre
Expert Medical Center provides a selection of advanced medical procedures in such specialties as Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Orthopedics. The clinic's staff can also communicate in a variety of languages such as English, Arabic, French, Romanian, Tagalog.