Learn about pairing beverages with food and events and how to prepare a bar during this online course
What You'll Get
- What’s included: bartender and barista training online course or cocktail training and menu creation online course
- Bartender and barista training - modules:
- Tools and set-up
- Setting the stage for stylish bartending
- Mixology and pouring
- Responsibility and flair
- Liquors, liqueurs, whiskeys, and brandies
- Wine, beer, tequila, and more
- Creams, sours, martinis, and more
- Hot, exotic, highball, and more
- Origin and cultivation of coffee
- Preparing to brew
- Grinding and espresso
- Cream it up
- More details
- Cocktail training and menu creation - modules:
- History Of Cocktails
- Introduction To Liquor
- Introduction to cocktails
- Preparing the bar
- Interacting with the customer
- Flair bartending
- Pouring technique
- Popular cocktails around the globe
- Pairing cocktails with food or events
- More details
- Fully CPD/CE Certified and Internationally Accredited by ICOES
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 6 Jan 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://eventtrix.com/start; create or log-in to an account. Follow instructions and provide information required. Enter the Groupon Voucher Code. Once registered, students can immediately start the course. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. A course certificate will be given to students who successfully finish the course. Fully CPD/CE Certified and Internationally Accredited by ICOES. Customer support available, contact https://eventtrix.com/contact-us. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
EventTrix offers clients a range of online courses for event and hospitality management training. Customers can learn hands-on techniques, from bartending and wine appreciation to wedding and bachelor party planning. Classes teaching business skills such as accounting and bookkeeping, as well as public relations and marketing, are also available.