What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 25 for zoo entry and animal feeding session for one (38% off)
- AED 49 for zoo entry and animal feeding session for two (39% off)
- AED 60 for zoo entry with a zip and climb experience for one (up to 54% off)
- AED 119 for zoo entry with a zip and climb experience for two (up to 54% off)
- AED 95 for zoo entry with a choice of five activities for one (up to 61% off)
- AED 190 for zoo entry with a choice of five activities for two (up to 61% off)
The five-activity package includes: Zoo entrance | sea lion show | elephant show | bird show | car driving adventure | zoo zip and climb
The zoo features: domestic animals such as camels, ostriches, sheep, goats, farm animals and pets | eagles | snakes | flamingos | giraffes | crocodiles | lizards | monkeys | dolphins
The Fine Print
Expires 60 days after purchase. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. No booking required, present printed Groupon on arrival. Voucher not valid during Eid, public holidays and special events. All options valid for kids and adults. Free for kids under the age of 2. Must be 1m or taller for the zip and climb experience. Customers need to adhere to the rules and regulations of the zoo. For inquires please contact email@example.com or 025010000. Valid Sun-Sat. Option 1 to 4 valid 7 days a week, weekends will incur a surcharge of AED 5 per ticket payable directly to the Zoo. Options 5 and 6 are not valid on weekends. Animal feeding session involves a grass bundle. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Emirates Park Zoo & Resort
Emirates Park Zoo was designed to be a place of fun, learning and adventure for the young and young at heart. Launched in 2008, it is now home to a colourful menagerie of wildlife and an ever-growing menu of features, attractions and interactive activities. Emirates Park Zoo aims to help its guests take home new discoveries and appreciate the natural world all over again. The zoo allows children to touch or even feed many of the farm and wild animals that they house.