Visit a camel farm, drive over dunes and experience life in a traditional Arabic camp with a barbecue dinner under the starlit sky
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 159 for a half-day desert safari for one adult (45% off)
- AED 299 for a half-day desert safari for two adults (48% off)
- AED 579 for a half-day desert safari for four adults (50% off)
- AED 859 for a half-day desert safari for six adults (51% off)
- AED 1,299 for a half-day desert safari for 10 adults (55% off)
- AED 2,399 for a half-day desert safari for 20 adults (59% off)
- AED 3,449 for a half-day desert safari for 30 adults (60% off)
Safari includes: dune bashing | camel riding | sand skiing | belly dancing | barbecue dinner | free-flowing soft drinks and water | tea and coffee | sunset watching | henna painting | camel farm visit | photos in traditional attire
The Fine Print
Expires 12 months after purchase. Limit 4 per person. Prior booking/cancellation at least 48 hours in advance. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Additional questions: please call 97126445117 or 971569684700 or email: email@example.com. Subject to availability. Adults only. Pick up from the city with buses from 2 locations: Abu Dhabi Bus Station at 3pm and Etihad Plaza, Khalifa City at 3.30pm. Summertime pick up between 3.45pm-4.15pm. Clients may be asked to reschedule their safari if the camp is booked. Clients will be informed in advance if any change is about to occur. Each car for dune bashing can accommodate up to 7 people. Excludes public holidays. Valid only for option purchased. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Emirates Adventures Tours and Safari
Based in Abu Dhabi, Emirates Adventures Tours and Safari organises a wide variety of trips within the UAE. The company aims to familiarise its customers with the Emirati land, plus its people and culture. With multilingual guides on hand, guests can discover a variety of cities and countryside areas, and experience Arabic hospitality.