Participants can learn how to harness the power of multiple major social media and digital marketing platforms to expand their business
About This Deal
What’s included: a 22-course digital marketing online training bundle with 12-month access to all course materials and a completion certificate for successful participants
- Courses include:
- Be The Ultimate HootSuite Social Media Marketing Manager
- CodeIgniter – Create a Facebook Connect Login System
- Content Marketing: The Strategy to Market in Minutes
- Facebook Ads – The Ultimate Marketing Blueprint
- Facebook Marketing
- Fiverr Secrets: Become a Fiverr Top-Rated Seller Today
- Google Business Citation SEO: Local Rankings Made Easy
- How to Implement Sign-in with Twitter
- Introduction to Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Marketing Plan and Strategy: Zero to Hero Overnight
- Marketing with Facebook Groups and Marketplace
- Reddit Marketing
- Sell Your Expert Opinion Online: Be the Guru You Already Are
- Starting a Profitable Social Media Marketing Agency
- The Top LinkedIn Marketing and Sales Lead Generation Blueprint
- The Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Step-by-Step Blueprint
- Twitter Marketing
- Yelp Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- YouTube Video SEO: Boost Views, Engagement & Subscribers
- YouTube: Create and Launch Your First YouTube Channel
- Read more about the course bundle
Completion of this course does not result in a degree in marketing or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://e-courses4you.com/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
E-courses4you provides online training developed and delivered by a team of experienced instructors. The courses cover areas such as accounting, career development, health and hobbies, as well as programming, cybersecurity and project management.