Use online modules to learn about key concepts of interior design such as working with space and colour as well as wall treatment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Interior Design online course
- Course syllabus includes:
- The origins of interior design
- Understanding influences through the ages
- Discovering designers from recent past
- Learning how to work with space
- Learning how to work with colour
- Exploring soft goods and hard goods
- Determining the size of a project and creating a budget
- Space planning
- Choosing wall treatments
- Learning to work with existing furniture and sourcing similar styles
- Learning how to choose windows dressings
- View the course details
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree of an interior designer or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Jul 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Please allow up to 3 business days for the course activation confirmation to be sent via email. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants. For more information, please visit https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About e-Careers Lifestyle
e-Careers Lifestyle provides a vast array of educational and training programmes to a wide variety of clients in all sectors and across the world. Courses are delivered via an e-learning platform, and a team of career developers are available to advise students on career paths and study programmes.