Use online modules to learn about key concepts of interior design such as working with space and colour as well as wall treatment
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Interior Design online course
- Course syllabus includes:
- The origins of interior design
- Understanding influences through the ages
- Discovering designers from recent past
- Learning how to work with space
- Learning how to work with colour
- Exploring soft goods and hard goods
- Determining the size of a project and creating a budget
- Space planning
- Choosing wall treatments
- Learning to work with existing furniture and sourcing similar styles
- Learning how to choose windows dressings
- View the course details
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree of an interior designer or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Jul 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Please allow up to 3 business days for the course activation confirmation to be sent via email. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants. For more information, please visit https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About e-Careers Lifestyle
e-Careers Lifestyle provides a vast array of educational and training programmes to a wide variety of clients in all sectors and across the world. Courses are delivered via an e-learning platform, and a team of career developers are available to advise students on career paths and study programmes.