Students can use this online courses bundle covering Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco training to improve their technical skills
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- AED 249 for an IT Security Specialist online training pack including Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco courses (94% off)
- CompTIA N10-006: CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA SY0-401: Security+
- Cisco 100-105 ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Cisco 200-105 ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Cisco 210-060 CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 23 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher and fill in required information. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Please allow up to 3 business days for the course activation confirmation to be sent via email. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 2 Jan 2019. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. No software included. Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here.
About e-Careers Lifestyle
e-Careers Lifestyle provides a vast array of educational and training programmes to a wide variety of clients in all sectors and across the world. Courses are delivered via an e-learning platform, and a team of career developers are available to advise students on career paths and study programmes.