This online course is designed to teach about various aspects of project management, such as planning, organising and acquiring the team
What You'll Get
- AED 199 for agile project management foundation and practitioner online course (94% off)
Units of study:
- The concepts, benefits and risks of Agile development.
- The philosophy, approach and principles of Agile project management.
- Understanding the DSDM Atern lifecycle and products.
- Recruiting or assembling appropriate project teams.
- How to plan and run a facilitated workshop.
- Model and prototype aspects of the solution to ensure that the correct development path is being followed.
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements for deliverables.
- Create a timeboxed plan that keeps the project on track.
- Understanding the importance of negotiation and collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure continued progress.
How to set up and manage an Agile project using the framework.
- See the full course syllabus
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 18 Dec 2019. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, go to https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs. Please allow up to 3 business days for the course activation confirmation to be sent via email. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants. Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Dec 2018. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals. Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad. No software included. Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs - add
About e-Careers Lifestyle
e-Careers Lifestyle provides a vast array of educational and training programmes to a wide variety of clients in all sectors and across the world. Courses are delivered via an e-learning platform, and a team of career developers are available to advise students on career paths and study programmes.