Clients can learn more about reflexology thanks to a range of online modules accessible for 12 months
About This Deal
The syllabus includes:
- Theory of reflexology
- Meridians and the five element chart
- Counselling skills
- Practice management and code of ethics
- Location of reflexes and mapping of the feet
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic understanding of the pathological disease process
- Conditions which should not be treated by reflexology
- Recognition of states of health and ill health
- A working knowledge of the structure and functions of the human body
- Advanced techniques
- Current theories
- Procedures and techniques
- History of reflexology
- Detailed knowledge of the charts
- Reflexology and stress
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Please allow up to 3 business days for the course activation confirmation to be sent via email. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants. Customer support available, contact https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About e-Careers Lifestyle
e-Careers Lifestyle provides a vast array of educational and training programmes to a wide variety of clients in all sectors and across the world. Courses are delivered via an e-learning platform, and a team of career developers are available to advise students on career paths and study programmes.