Groupies take part in a fun exercise accompanied by rousing music and under the guidance of an aquagym coach
About This Deal
Aquabiking is an aquatic sport developed by an Italian physiotherapist to help injured athletes to get cycling again. Also called aqua spinning or water biking, it is becoming very popular in Europe, as well as in the United States.
Today this new discipline has become very successful, it is adopted by fitness clubs, hotels and spas.
Option 1: One session of 60-minute aquabike for AED 49 instead of AED 100
Option 2: Ten sessions of 60-minute aquabike for AED 475 instead of AED 1,000
Option 3: Twenty sessions of 60-minute aquabike for AED 930 instead of AED 2,000
What you get
The aquabike was mostly used by professional sportsmen who resume gentle sport after an injury because the joints are preserved.
However, nowadays, it has become the number one choice for overweight people because their body feels less heavy in the water and it makes the sport easier. This way one can hold longer hours exercising. Even pregnant women can practice it with a soft pace.
The aquabike allows you to enjoy cycling in the water. In piezoelectricity in water, the effort provided is 12 times more effective than in the air, which results from movements amplified.
Therefore, aquabike spinning can effectively eliminate up to 700 calories for 45 minutes of exercise. So, 35 minutes of cycling three times a week could be sufficient to find the desired shape.
Accompanied by a rousing music and aquagym coach to supervise the exercise, the sport session can be complete and tonic. Or it can be more relaxed which will work all the body in the chosen positing:
- Sitting, dancing or lying toward the front
- The resistance to pedalling is adjustable which makes the exercise more difficult thus making it more effective
- The aquabike also allows you to make the back pedal work with muscles and deep veins which are rarely solicited
- It is the perfect combination between the gym and cardio
- It develops endurance thanks to the reduction of the heart rate due to the aquatic environment
- It is soft with the joints and hard with the cellulite by the fact of bike goes against the resistance of the water