Get a taste of adventure and Arabic culture during this desert safari with attractions such as sand boarding, camel riding and belly dance
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 73 for a desert safari with live entertainment and BBQ for one (67% off)
- AED 155 for a desert safari with live entertainment, BBQ and quad biking for one (52% off)
- AED 139 for a desert safari with live entertainment and BBQ for two (68% off)
- AED 309 for a desert safari with live entertainment, BBQ and quad biking for two (52% off)
- AED 275 for a desert safari with live entertainment and BBQ for four (69% off)
- AED 609 for a desert safari with live entertainment, BBQ and quad biking for four (52% off)
The safari includes: Arabic coffee and tea on arrival | desert driving | dune bashing | sand boarding | camel riding | henna painting | live entertainment | Arabic costumes for photos | international buffet with barbecue and vegetarian options | free-flowing soft drinks and water | belly dance and traditional Arabic dance | malt beverages available at extra charge
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by the booking tool, phone or email, contact +971 55 718 5405 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. No cancellations once booking is confirmed. Please provide your contact number while making a booking and choice of pick up location. Please contact +971559592111 once you reach the pick up location. Printed voucher must be presented. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Dream Night Tours
With a range of activities on offer, Dream Night Tours allows guests to experience Arabic culture in adventurous style. They can take safaris in the morning and evening with an option of staying overnight, or cruise along the waters off Dubai on board of a dhow. City tours forge a path through the tourist hotspots of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, and helicopter trips provide aerial views of the region.