Customers can get rid of unwanted ink over the course of three sessions harnessing the power of laser; the clinic is located in Al Bada’a
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 449 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a small area
- AED 899 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a medium area
- AED 1499 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a large area
* More information on the area contact the centre
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
Before purchase, patient is advised to check with the clinic if their tattoo is small, medium or big.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/UX21170/26/10/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2020. Limit 1 per person. Booking required by phone, contact 043 084 000 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for pregnant women. Not suitable for people with allergies. Full refund if found unsuitable. For more information on the areas please contact the centre Individual results may vary, depending on tattoo type. Further treatments may be advised for results. Must leave 8 weeks between sessions. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Before purchase, patient is advised to check with the clinic if their tattoo is small, medium or big. Voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Dr Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre
Dr Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre is an Al Bada'a-based clinic located just a stone's throw away from Al Boom Diving Aqua Center. They offer a wide array of treatments ranging from facial injections to microdermabrasion and facial peels. This clinic also provides hair, tattoo, skin tag and wart removal services.