Customers can benefit from platelet-rich plasma therapy, INTRAcel laser microneedling or a thread contouring treatment
About This Deal
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 999 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the full face or hair
- AED 999 for one session of INTRAcel laser microneedling for the full face
- AED 1999 for a four-thread nose contouring treatment
- AED 2999 for a six-thread cheek contouring treatment
- AED 2999 for a six-thread jawline contouring treatment
- AED 2999 for a six-thread neck contouring treatment
- AED 2999 for a six-thread eyebrow contouring treatment
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/GC83476/14/10/2020
Need To Know
About Dr Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre
Dr Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre is an Al Bada'a-based clinic located just a stone's throw away from Al Boom Diving Aqua Center. They offer a wide array of treatments ranging from facial injections to microdermabrasion and facial peels. This clinic also provides hair, tattoo, skin tag and wart removal services.