Customers can get rid of unwanted hair with the help of laser technology, which targets the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles
About This Deal
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 49 for one session of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 139 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 119 for one session of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 339 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 239 for one session of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 649 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 1,329 for one session of laser hair removal on full body
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/PH63469/22/09/2020
Need To Know
About Dr K Medical Center
Dr K Medical Center is a clinic specialising in various medical fields, including dental, obstetrics, gynaecology, and paediatrics. At their Jumeirah Lake Towers office, clients can receive a consultation, comprehensive assessment and proceed with an individual treatment plan.