Smiles can be upgraded with a choice of dental treatment package; options include a clean, scale and polish, veneer and teeth whitening
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 99 for a clean, scale and polish with a consultation
- AED 139 for a fluoride application with a consultation for child
- AED 200 for a tooth filling with a consultation
- AED 750 for teeth whitening, scale and polish with a consultation and X-ray
- AED 899 for a dental veneer with a consultation
What does a teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/AO19652/18.09.2019
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +971 4 254 4123 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Sat-Thu 8am-10pm, Fri 8.30am-midday and 2pm-10pm. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About DOCIB Clinic
Located at the Lulu Village in Muhaisnah, in the heart of Dubai, DOCIB Healthcare provides a comprehensive array of daycare services, including physiotherapy, dentistry, paediatrics, orthopaedics and dermatology. Founded in 2004, the family-oriented clinic boasts facilities such as a laboratory, radiology and in-house pharmacy. A team of skilled healthcare professionals strive to offer medical advice and support, providing solutions tailored to patients' specific health requirements.