Discover the wonders of the desert, with a tour which will include camel rides, dune bashing, sand boarding and refreshments
What You'll Get
A three-hour experience in the UAE desert, available for as many as 24 people, will allow guests plenty of opportunities for fun and culture. Around 45 minutes of dune bashing and sand boarding will give adrenaline junkies the chance to experience the desert’s fast lane. A camel farm visit and camel riding will follow, where guests will be welcomed with tea and coffee plus unlimited water and soft drinks. Plenty of photo opportunities will present themselves, giving sharp-shooters the chance to capture that perfect shot.
Choose from 7 Options
- AED 175 for Morning desert safari for one person (50% off)
- AED 335 for Morning desert safari for two people (52% off)
- AED 655 for Morning desert safari for four people (53% off)
- AED 965 for Morning desert safari for six people (54% off)
- AED 1,925 for Morning desert safari for twelve people (54% off)
- AED 2,545 for Morning desert safari for sixteen people (55% off)
- AED 3,785 for Morning desert safari for twenty-four people (55% off)
- Covid-19 safety precautions are followed as per the protocol
- Passengers’ temperature is checked through thermo scanner before boarding to the vehicle.
- Vehicles are sanitised frequently
- It’s mandatory for all the visitors to wear masks during the safari
Based in Abu Dhabi, Desert Tours is a tour operator that strives to show visitors - and locals - some of the rich cultural and natural offerings of the country. The tour guides pride themselves on their knowledge of the region and the desert itself, and visitors can expect to take part in such varied activities as dune bashing, camel riding and belly dancing.