Up to four guests can take in the views of Dubai as they cruise in the Dubai Creek or Dubai Marina; food, drinks and entertainment included
About This Deal
- Reporting time: 7.45 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Cruising time: 8.30 p.m. - 10.30 p.m.
- Child ticket valid for 3–8 years, those aged 9 and over require an adult ticket
- Free admission for children under 3 years of age
- Dhow cruise: international buffet | free-flowing soft drinks | live music | Tanura dance show | magic show | puppet show
- Meeting point: Baniyas Road, Deira
- Dubai Marina cruise: international buffet | free-flowing soft drinks | live music | Tanura dance show
- Meeting point: Marina Promenade, near DoubleTree Hilton, next to Jewel Tower
Need To Know
About Desert Riders
The team at Desert Riders aim to offer a variety of fun-packed activities for tourists and locals alike. The company specialises in traditional dhow cruises and desert safaris featuring attractions such as dune bashing, camel riding and local cuisine dinners. Thrill seekers can enjoy quad biking adventures and jet ski rides, while those keen on sightseeing may embark on a guided city tour.