Adrenaline seekers can enjoy a six-hour desert safari including visiting a traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite and camel riding
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options:
- AED 74 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from specific pickup points for one
- AED 144 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from specific pickup points for two
- AED 284 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from specific pickup points for four
AED 424 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from specific pickup points for six
Desert safari include: dune bashing in 4x4 | sunset photography | camel riding | welcome tea, Arabic gahwa and dates | henna designing | snacks | Arabic dress photograph opportunity | unlimited free soft drinks, water, tea and coffee | sand boarding | barbecue dinner with vegetarian non-vegetarian dish options | dance floor | dinner tables with carpet and pillows | belly dance show | Tanura show | separate toilet facilities for men and women
Specific pick up and drop off places:
- Dubai: Day to Day, opposite Deira City Center | Burjuman Spinneys | Lulu Hypermarket, behind Mall of Emirates | Dragon Mart 2
- Sharjah: Sharjah City Center | Mega Mall | Sahara Center
Estimated Pick-up times: 2:30 p.m. - 3:15 pm., drop-off times: 8:40 p.m. - 9:10 p.m.
- More details here.
The Fine Print
About Desert King Tourism
Desert King Tourism offers a wide array of services for tourists, such as hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise bookings, holiday and tour packages, visa assistance, or meet and assist facilities. Their popular offers include balloon adventure, Dhow cruise, desert safari and helicopter tours.