Up to four drivers with 4x4 vehicles can take on a ten-hour off-road course, riding through a desert and learning how to safely traverse
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
What’s included: 10-hour desert off-road self-driving course for up to four
Event is taking place once a month.
Customers must have a 4×4 vehicle that is intended for off-road driving
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must have a valid UAE driver’s license
- Basics of driving in a convoy
- Desert etiquette
- Safety gear that you need for a safe desert driving experience
- Drive preparation
- Safety briefing will be conducted before each drive
- Practical training on how to drive in soft desert sand
- How to safely cross a dune
- Basic self-recovery
- The unwritten rules for enjoying the desert safely
- Certificate of completion
First part, four hours: focuses on the theory and safety aspects of desert driving and driving in a convoy, followed by a desert drive.
Lunch or pray break, two hours: mosque and food vendors will be nearby for convenience; lunch cost is not included
Second part, up to four hours: places greater focus on the drive and builds on all the aspects that were covered in first part; customers should attend at least one hour of this part for completion
About Desert Fellas FZCO
Desert Fellas FZCO offers learning programmes for 4x4 car drivers that seek more thrilling roads. Their trainings cover driving in convoy, desert etiquette or how to safely cross a dune. Safety trainings are also available.