Experience the mystery of the desert and traditional Arabian hospitality thanks to this safari deal, featuring dune bashing and more
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What is included:
- Dune bashing - 10 to 15 minutes in a 4x4 car with a driver
- Camel ride
- Tea or coffee
- Henna painting
- Tanura show
- Traditional dance show
- Fire show
- Barbecue dinner - meat and vegetarian options available
- Soft drinks
- Arabic dress photography
- Falcon pictures
- Pick-up and drop-off
Pick-up for the VIP options from 2 to 2.30 p.m. from client’s home or hotel; drop-off at client’s home or hotel at 9 p.m.
- Dubai pick-up for the classic options:
- Lulu al Barsha from 3 to 3.30 p.m.
- Burjuman Spinnes from 2.45 to 3 p.m.
- Diera city Centre Day to Day Parking from 2.30 to 2.45 p.m.
- Dragon Mart International City from 3.30 to 3.45 p.m.
- Sharjah pick-up for the classic options:
- Sahara Centre from 2.30 to 2.45 p.m.
- Sharjah City Centre from 2.30 to 2.45 p.m.
- Mega Mall Sharjah from 2.30 to 3 p.m.
Drop-off for classic options is at 9 p.m. at the pick-up location
Available vehicles: Toyota Land Cruiser | Nissan Armada | Chevrolet Tahoe
Children aged under three may participate free of charge
Restrictions: not recommended for those pregnant, aged over 50, or experiencing back pains
- Live entertainment is not allowed during Ramadan and dry days
Quad biking and VIP service inside the camp are available at an extra charge, payable directly to the operator.
About Desert Falcon Tourism
Thanks to tours organised by Desert Falcon Tourism, partons can explore the beauty of the United Ara Emirates. Those wanting to take in historic sites or explore the state-of-the art shopping districts can choose a Dubai or Abu Dhabi city tour, while adventure seekers can experience the thrill of dune bashing with the safari options. Travellers wishing to take in tranquil bucolic sites are welcome to join the Hatta Mountain tour.