Adventurous types can discover the desert, with camel riding, sand boarding, henna painting, dinner and live entertainment all included
About This Deal
- What’s included: standard or VIP desert safari
Activities: camel ride | sand boarding | tea and coffee | henna painting | tanoura show | fire show | belly dance show | soft drinks | Arabic costumes for photographs | buffet
- Standard safari includes 30-minute quad biking and pick-up from the following locations:
- Dubai: Deira city centre - Day To Day Market | Burjuman Mall - Spinneys hypermarket | Lulu hypermarket behind the Mall of the Emirates | Dragon Mall
- Sharjah: Safeer Mall | Sahara Mall | New Nestor Market national paint
- VIP safari includes 30-minute quad biking and pick-up by a 4x4 car from any location in Dubai or Sharjah
- Quad biking happens at the Red Dune Area
- Must be 16 or older for quad biking
- Pick-up time: between 2.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Drop-off time: 9.00 p.m.
Need To Know
About Desert Camel Tourism
The team at Desert Camel Tourism offer a wide range of tours and experiences designed to help locals and visitors discover the UAE. Desert safaris are available alongside Dubai and Abu Dhabi city tours. Dhow dinner cruises are also on offer.