Adventurous types can discover the desert, with camel riding, sand boarding, henna painting, dinner and live entertainment all included
About This Deal
- What’s included: camel ride | sand boarding | tea and coffee | henna painting | tanoura show | fire show | belly dance show | barbecue dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options | soft drinks | Arabic costumes for photographs
- Pick-up and drop-off locations for regular safari:
- Dubai: Deira city centre | Burjuman Mall - Spinneys hypermarket | Lulu hypermarket behind the Mall of the Emirates | Dragon Mall
- Sharjah: Safeer Mall | Sahara Mall | New Nestor Market national paint
- VIP option includes pick-up by a 4x4 car from any location in Dubai or Sharjah
- Pick-up time: 3.30 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Drop-off time: 9.30 p.m.
Need To Know
About Desert Camel Tourism
The team at Desert Camel Tourism offer a wide range of tours and experiences designed to help locals and visitors discover the UAE. Desert safaris are available alongside Dubai and Abu Dhabi city tours. Dhow dinner cruises are also on offer.