Customers can benefit from choice of facial treatments such as platelet-rich plasma procedure, dermal filler or face injections
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from 14 Options
- AED 249 for bunny lines facial injection
- AED 449 for injection around the eyes with one complimentary follow-up session within two weeks.
- AED 699 for frown lines and forehead injection with one complimentary follow-up session within two weeks.
- AED 899 for full-upper face injection with one complimentary follow-up session within two weeks.
- AED 599 for dark circles under eyes reducing injection
- AED 599 for double chin fat reducing injection
- AED 799 for full-face or hair platelet-rich-plasma session
- AED 599 for face revitalizing injection
- AED 1,499 for 1 ml dermal filler and face revitalizing injection
- AED 1,599 for Profhilo and mesotherapy session
- AED 1,799 for Profhilo and platelet-rich-plasma session
- AED 999 for radiofrequency microneedling session
- AED 199 for ear or nose piercing
- AED 499 for electrocautery skin tag removal
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No MOH/CP54859/09/12/2022 - CODEQNEI-121221.
About Derma One Medical Center
Derma One Medical Center is based in Jumeirah Lake Towers, in Cluster M on the lake level. They provide various dermatology treatments, such as mesotherapy, Dermapen procedures or facial masks.