Customers can choose from a number of facial treatments to reduce the appearance of fine lines and encourage brighter complexions
What You'll Get
Choose from 7 Options
- AED 109 for diamond microdermabrasion treatment with a collagen mask and vitamin C treatment
- AED 119 for HydraFacial treatment with a collagen mask and vitamin C treatment
- AED 159 for HydraFacial treatment with a collagen mask, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C treatment
- AED 219 for HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and radiofrequency treatment
- AED 449 for three sessions of HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C treatment
- AED 389 for one Dermapen session with mesotherapy
- AED 999 for three Dermapen sessions with mesotherapy
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
*Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/FI83451/22/11/2020
The Fine Print
About Derma One Medical Center DMCC
Derma One Medical Center DMCC is based in Jumeirah Lake Towers, in Cluster M on the lake level. They provide various dermatology treatments, such as mesotherapy, Dermapen procedures or facial masks.