Patients can keep their teeth in good condition thanks to a selection of dental procedures such as stain removal or single-surface filling
About This Deal
What’s included: a choice of dental procedures
- AED 69 for clean, scale, and polish with a consultation
- AED 100 for one single-surface filling with a consultation
- AED 119 for fluoride application with a scale, polish, and consultation
- AED 149 for stain removal treatment with a dental check-up, clean, scale, and polish
- AED 399 for teeth whitening treatment with a scale, polish, and consultation
- AED 499 for teeth whitening treatment with a fluoride application
- AED 299 for Emax veneer one unit
- AED 499 for lower or upper jaw: metallic braces
- AED 799 for Snap-on Smile removable braces for one jaw
- AED 999 for lower and upper jaw: metallic braces
- AED 1,999 for lower and upper jaw: ceramic braces
- AED 8,999 for 20 ceramic veneer units with a dental check-up, clean, scale, and polish
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
This could differ depending on a particular patient’s needs.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.SY48072/25/03/2022 - DSR7SQ1S-250321*
Founded in 2002 and boasting two locations, Dentamax provides dental healthcare services to the neighbourhoods of Al Qusais, Al Twar and beyond. Patients can benefit from teeth cleaning, fillings, and fluoride applications. Dental veneers are also offered.