Any pains and aches in teeth or gums can be prevented or remedied with this choice of service including cleaning, polishing and whitening
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- AED 99 for teeth cleaning, scaling and polishing
- AED 199 for teeth white filling composite
- AED 299 for teeth whitening home kit
- AED 649 for Zoom teeth whitening and cleaning and whitening home kit
- AED 799 for a gummy smile correction
AED 1,000 for teeth veneer per tooth
- What’s included: one of the following: teeth cleaning, scaling and polishing | teeth white filling composite | teeth whitening home kit | zoom teeth whitening and cleaning and whitening home kit | gummy smile correction | teeth veneer per tooth
- Brand of whitening treatment: Zoom
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/PR49335/18.02.2020
Need To Know
About Saudi German Clinics in Jumeirah
Bringing together the German thoroughness and Arabic dedication to service, Saudi German Clinics takes care of all their clients' medical and dental needs. With branches in Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman, the clinics offer dentistry, ophthalmology, paediatrics, family medicine, and general surgery, with packages put together to cater to men's, women's, or children's health in particular.