Get a taste for scuba diving in this trial session off Jumeirah Beach or attend a PADI open-water diving course
What You'll Get
- What’s included: choice of open-water or advanced open-water PADI diving course, scuba diving on weekdays or weekends, with full-face mask option
- Group lessons
- Session duration: approximately two hours
- 18-metre open-water diving PADI certification course takes up to three days; more details here
- 30-metre dvanced open-water diving PADI certification course takes up to three days; more details here
- Dive locations: Jumeirah Open Beach Behind Sunset mall
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older
- AED 50 surcharge for diving suit rental
- PADI option only: AED 400 surcharge for e-learning
The Fine Print
Expires 60 days after purchase. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact 0505515006 or 04308246 or send the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name and contact information. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Prior cancellation at least 48 hours in advance. Must be 12 or older. Must be medically fit for diving. AED 50 surcharge for diving suit rental. Customers may have their own diving suits. Clients are advised not to fly by plane within 18 hours before and after scuba diving. Sessions timings depend on the availability and weather conditions. Dive may be rescheduled due to weather conditions. AED 400 surcharge for e-learning for PADI option only. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Deep Blue Sea Diving
Established in 2004, Deep Blue Sea Diving offers a host of courses, from beginners' diving to instructor training and rescue courses. Equipment hire and Jet Blade sessions are also offered, with the centre providing facilities such as a dive shop, training pool and classrooms.