Up to six visitors can enjoy a breakfast buffet, a Friday lunch or dinner consisted of Filipino specialties
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Filipino
Filipino dinner or lunch buffet
- Soup and salad station
- Live cooking station
- Hot and cold appetisers
Free-flowing iced tea and flavoured juices
- Filipino dinner: every day from 6 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. Prior reservation required for the dinner service
Filipino lunch: Friday from 12.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- Live cooking egg station
- International breakfast spread
- Juices, tea, coffee, water
- Breakfast buffet is available every day from 6.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
About Dagat Dagatan Restaurant at 4* Flora Grand Hotel
Dagat Dagatan Restaurant has two venues, one of which locates itself in a four-star Flora Grand Hotel of Dubai, and the second on Al Rigga Road near Al Rigga metro station. Their name comes from name of popular marketplace for seafood in Malabon, Philippines; Filipino food is their specialty.