Smiles can be remodelled with a choice of dental package; options include clean, scale and polish, laser teeth whitening and metal braces
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 99 for a clean, scale and polish with a dental consultation
- AED 139 for stain removal with airflow, scale, polish and a dental consultation
- AED 149 for a cavity filling with a consultation and an x-ray
- AED 199 for braces adjustment with one follow-up visit to the orthodontist
- AED 499 for laser teeth whitening with scale and polish
- AED 899 for metal braces for the upper and lower arch
- AED 1,199 for ceramic braces for the upper and lower arch
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
This could differ
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are orthodontic braces?
Fixed braces are designed to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded.
How many appointments are required?
Adjustments are needed every six to eight weeks over the course of treatment, which will vary in length between individuals. Once the course is complete, the client will return to have the braces removed and a retainer fitted.
What is a retainer?
A clear plastic mould which fits comfortably over teeth and which should be worn for a time period depending on the condition of the client’s teeth. It is designed to keep teeth in their new position, and should be kept clean at all times.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/AZ15084/17.09.2020
The Fine Print
Expires 10 Nov 2020. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Check availability here and book here.For more information contact 04 295 0023 or 058 502 3456 for Al Rigga Branch and 04 252 3559 or 058 552 3456 for Al Ain Center Computer Plaza Bur Dubai Branch. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Prior cancellation (subject to availability) at least 12 hours in advance. Any additional procedure required will be billed as per standard rate and paid directly to the merchant. Valid Sat-Thu 9am-9.30pm at Al Ain Center and Al Rigga, Fri 4pm-9pm Al Rigga branch only.. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Creative Smile Dental Surgery Clinic
The team at Creative Smile Dental Surgery Clinic specialises in a variety of treatments designed to enhance dental features. Their offer includes teeth whitening, clean, scale and polish alongside cavity fillings and stain removal. Customers can also undergo orthodontic treatments and have their smiles upgraded with metal and ceramic braces.