Learn about counselling relationships, behaviour therapies, and effective communication with this online course
About This Deal
- Definition of counselling
- The counselling relationship
- The development cycle
- Parent, child, teacher relationships
- The complexities of growth
- Introduction – psychological development
- Conflict and stress
- Behaviour therapies
- Grief and bereavement
- Exploring grief and letting go
- Working with children
- What is co-dependency?
- Using newly-found skills
- Dysfunctional families explained
- Recovery – the therapeutic process
- Moving on – emotional intimacy
- Psychological study of education
- The use of language
- Child bullying and child abuse
- Setting up a practice
Completion of this course does not result in a degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 3 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact http://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/contact. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provides distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.