Beauty buffs can use a facial injection to smoothen the gummy smile, areas around the eyes, eyebrows or the forehead and frown lines
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from 13 Options
- AED 189 for frown lines: facial injections
- AED 339 for area around the eyes: facial injections
- AED 399 for forehead and frown lines: facial injections
- AED 749 for full face: facial injections
- AED 799 for a 1ml of facial filler for any area of the face
- AED 999 for a nose reshaping and hydra facial
- AED 1,099 for 1ml dermal filler with a revitalising facial treatment
- AED 1,299 for a facial with a 1ml dermal filler and revitalising facial treatment
- AED 249 for one session of mesotherapy for full face or hair
- AED 329 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for full face or hair
- AED 599 for one session of radiofrequency microneedling
- AED 999 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for full face or hair
- AED 1,099 one session for botox underarm
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for frown lines, around the eyes, full face, or forehead areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
- Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/XU92246/05/01/2023 - 0I3JHEM9-050122
About Cosmo Secrets Medical Center
The team at Cosmo Secrets Medical Center provides a wide array of aesthetic treatments at their Al Barsha clinic. They offer a plethora of technology-assisted procedures such as laser hair removal or facial injections.