All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 30, 2018
· July 19, 2018
· May 7, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- AED 59 for a breakfast buffet with drinks for one
- AED 109 for a breakfast buffet with drinks for two
- AED 199 for a breakfast buffet with drinks for four
- AED 99 for a lunch buffet with soft drinks and 2 house beverages for one (43% off)
- AED 189 for a lunch buffet with soft drinks and 4 house beverages for two (46% off)
- AED 369 for a lunch buffet with soft drinks and 8 house beverages for four (47% off)
- AED 119 for an international dinner buffet with soft drinks and 2 house beverages for one (45% off)
- AED 219 for an international dinner buffet with soft drinks and 4 house beverages for two (49% off)
AED 419 for an international dinner buffet with soft drinks and 8 house beverages for four (52% off)
- Lunchtime menus include French and Arabic treats
- coffee and tea included
Dinner buffet includes:
- Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday is International themed. Choose from different live stations including a salad bar and dessert station.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 10 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required 24 hours in advance by phone, contact 028137777. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Valid only for option purchased. 12-hour cancellation policy. Children aged 4-12 years old will be charged 50% of the regular merchant's adult price. Under 4s eat for free. Proof of age may be required for kids. Limit 10 people per table. Lunch valid Sun-Thu midday-4pm. Dinner valid Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday from 7pm-11pm. Not valid during Ramadan, festive seasons and public holidays. Dinner not valid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Corniche - Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Boasting views over the Arabian Gulf and Dhow Harbour, Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche is a skyscraping five-star hotel with over 280 rooms. Diners can experience Arabic opulence blended with French art de recevoir at the restaurant, with world cuisine and French elegance all in one place. Designed by London WA International, this Abu Dhabi hotel's art deco facade belies chic modern interiors inspired by French artist Pierre Soulages. The spa and health club are at hand for relaxation, while accommodation options combine Arabic hospitality with modern comforts.